Sunday, May 18, 2008

Take It In--Imbibe

Last week, I went to dinner at Imbibe, on Hawthorn and 22nd or so. I hadn't been there since the last time I played music there, which was over a year ago. Although everything looks just as it did, things have changed. Overtly, what's different is the the menu, but my hunch is that the menu is just a sign of greater evolutions behind the scenes. I definitely like the new menu, which has many items to please both meat eaters and non-meat eaters (like me). Apparently, the menu is still in flux, meaning your input would be welcome. Sunday is all day happy hour, so cheap eats and drinks abound. My only lament is the obvious-- I miss jamming there each Sunday with my friends. Perhaps the new management will come round eventually and invite us back. For now, it's definitely a place I'll recommend to friends and visitors.

No comments: